DK's most successful board book series is now bilingual
With its simple point-and-say layout, My First Bilingual Shapes builds confidence through repetition and encourages preschool vocabulary and language skills in Spanish and English.
Preschoolers can learn about all different shapes in this informational board book featuring images of triangles, rectangles, stars, hearts, and more, and including a toy train scene with all the shapes called out.
Designed to withstand wear and tear from your toddler, this board book is specially designed to captivate young readers. With bright, bold, and colorful photographs on white backgrounds, this book creates a foundation for learning:
- Accessible subject (shapes and how familiar objects can be categorised by shape) promotes reading readiness
- Bilingual text promotes familiarity in both languages
- Naming pictures develops key observational skills
- Photographic content builds knowledge of the world
- Tracing with fingers along dotted lines develop motor skills
About the series: DK's most successful board book series includes fresh photography, contemporary design, and an insightful approach to engaging preschoolers. With charming, bold design, clear labels, and a wide variety of topics, these first learning books encourage children to build the vocabulary and language skills that form the foundation of early education, and are now available in bilingual editions.